Re: Heidegger/Irigaray

I'm intested in the reading of Heidegger/Irigaray too. I'm thinking on Nietzsche's trope of adventure on the high seas, water, and it's relation to fire, air and the earth.

tympan

----Original Message Follows----
From: "michaelP" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Heidegger/Irigaray
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 12:12:33 +0000

> Hi Michael,
>
> you can count me in for a reading of Heidegger/Irigaray. Although
> having read several of her essays, i am, and maybe others are, not
> acquainted with her Heidegger critique in the 'forgotten air' text, so
> it may be wise to start with a brief introduction and some extensive
> quotations. My interest in the discussion will be mostly focussed on
> the*body* in relation to the different meanings and representations of
> it in the current modern western debate with Islam. Looking forward
> to your first installment.
>
> yours,
> Jan

Jan, not sure what can happen now given the message from malgosia, but I am
trying to get a message through to the list (so far unsuccessfully
somehow...) that I have set up, experimentally, another possible heidegger
discussion list; it awaits subscribers other than myself...

Hopefully all will be revealed

regards

michaelP

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to offer. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.