Re: The heidegger list - PLEASE READ

Jan wrote:

> Hi Michael and all others,
>
> i agree, let us re-group and start a new list, i see several possibilities:
>
> - start our own new Heidegger list at Topica; (are there other free sites?)
>
> - maybe one of our current list members can run a new list on his own
> computer system, one doesn't need robust hardware to host a group
> of approx. 100 members;
>
> - maybe one of our current list members is affiliated to an university or
> institution that is willing to host the list, some German university seems
> a good place, esp. to guard its integrity --- no, this is a joke ;-))
>
> What do you and others think ? We must decide soon before Malgosia
> (which awaits divine grace for all the good work) pulls the plug on dec. 10.
>
> yours,
> Jan
>
> (btw. i'm not that attracted to the idea to migrate en mass to the
> heidegger-dialognet)

Hi Jan, you should have received by now an invitation to subscribe to an
experimental new heidegger list at topica; you can try it out and see
whether it works for you. If you haven't received the invitation to join
then contact me and I'll get it sent to you immediately; we now have about
12 subscribers.

regards

michaelP