Re: NEW/OLD HEIDEGGER LIST / Malgosia

> We have been discussing the archives at the new list. My understanding from
> what your wrote is that the archives are in tarred and gzipped files? I know
> you are going to make them available at dirftline.com and some of us have
> them on our hardrives going back years but is it possible to make the
> Heidegger list archives available for download as a whole from somewhere?

They are not in tarred and gzipped format right now, but if someone wanted
to install them somewhere I will be happy to make a tarball available
via FTP. The total size of the heidegger archives at Virginia is just under
113 MB.

This is nothing we are used to downloading 700mb files on high speed. Yes, I think we would want to have a tarball available via FTP please.

> Ariosto

Ariosto Raggo? Is it possible?

I like to think I'm impossible but it's just a dream.

Ariosto

-m

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.

  • Re: NEW/OLD HEIDEGGER LIST / Malgosia
    • From: malgosia askanas