Re: NEW/OLD HEIDEGGER LIST / Malgosia

> This is nothing we are used to downloading 700mb files on high speed. Yes, I
> think we would want to have a tarball available via FTP please.

Very well, but may I ask you what you intend to do with them? I wouldn't
want to aid and abet the use of the heidegger archives for any perverse
or unsavory practices, you know.

Well, first of all I intend to sit here and read them with my naked intentions in mind whose freedom opens up new and exciting stimulants that are the pulse of my lingusitic life and then who knows what the future brings. Life gets stranger every year.

Ariosto

> > Ariosto
>
> Ariosto Raggo? Is it possible?
>
> I like to think I'm impossible but it's just a dream.

You're mistaken. Its perfectly real: you are quite impossible.

-m

Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound e-mail and attachments. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.