Re: Stambaugh B&T translation ??

I quit enjoyed this newest translation... as I understand it Stambaugh
studied under Heidegger (of course I may be mistaken) overall does this
mean the translation does not have a few debatable problems...

now I don't have my copy right here but as I recall this was a problem
dealing with the interpretation of the "Destruction of this History of
Ontology"

"Uberwindung" the word taken for destruction has been argued to be more
appropriately translated "overcoming".... I like this later translation,
mostly because of the linguistic connection it creates between what
Heidegger intends to say with what Nietzsche did say (i.e. the overman)