Re: "The Fourfold"

Hi Brad,

Your post on the fourfold was interesting. I have one question though.
Would you please explain the lines:

> If language is the house of being, then the fourfold, as contents of
> linguistically sustained world, really don't seem to be essential (and Dasein
> could get on just as well in a city or a spaceship). If the fourfold is
> essential, then the ontological difference was a mistake.

I am not expressing disagreement, only a desire to know more.

Thanks,
Tony

Anthony F. Beavers, Ph.D. / Assistant Professor of Philosophy and Religion
The University of Evansville / Evansville, Indiana 47722 / (812)479-2682
Metaethics, Metaphysics, Existentialism, and the Judeo-Christian Tradition
Visit the Academy of Human Arts and Sciences
http://cedar.evansville.edu/~ahasweb/links.html