Re: things change, people change...

I had been avoiding this list until I understood Heidegger
better, but the Four Fold whatever bothers me. Moral revulsion
is a refutation, and explaining the revulsion a hobby rather
than a necessity. In any case, at the end of "A Religion for
Adults," (in Difficult Freedom, Baltimore, 1990) Emmanuel