Bibliography on Levinas' Critique of Heidegger

Greetings:

In light of recent discussions on both the Levinas and Heidegger lists, I
am finding myself inclined to return to a paper topic that I left hanging
a few years ago. This paper was on "Reassessing Levinas' Critique of
Heidegger," particularly after _The Heidegger Case_. Thus, I am in the
process of gathering secondary sources relevant to this issue. Though one
might suspect several articles relevant to Levinas' critique of Heidegger,
my search has turned up only twelve so far. I have listed them below.

I am posting this bibliography to this list for two reasons. First, I
suspect that others might be interested in this issue and, therefore,
might find these articles relevant to their own research. Second, I am
asking for anyone to advise me of any oversights (glaring or otherwise).
I understand that Richard Cohen's collection _Face to Face with Levinas_
might be helpful as well, though I have not included it below because I am
lacking the specifics. Any help on gathering references will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Tony

Bernasconi, Robert. "Deconstruction and the Possibility of Ethics." In
John Sallis, ed., _Deconstruction and Philosophy: The Texts of Jacques
Derrida_, 122-139. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1987.

Bernasconi, Robert. "Habermas and Arendt on the Philosopher's 'Error':
Tracking the Diabiological in Heidegger," _Graduate Faculty Philosophy
Journal_ (1991): 3-24.

Bouckaert, Luk. "Ontology and Ethics: Reflections on Levinas' Critique of
Heidegger," _International Philosophical Quarterly_ 10 (1970): 402-419.

Cohen, Richard A. "Levinas, Rosenweig, and the Phenomenologies of Husserl
and Heidegger," _Philosophy Today_ 32 (1988): 165-178.

Derrida, Jacques, "Violence and Metaphysics." In Alan Bass, trans.
_Writing and Difference_, 79-153. Chicago: The University of Chicago
Press, 1978.

Gans, Steven. "Ethics or Ontology: Levinas and Heidegger," _Philosophy
Today_ 16 (1972):117-121.

Keyes, C. D. "An Evaluation of Levinas' Critique of Heidegger," _Research
in Phenomenology_ 2 (1972):121-142.

Llewelyn, John, "Jewgreek or Greekjew." In John Sallis, ed., _The
Collegium Phaenomenologicum: The First Ten Years_, 273-287. Boston: Klewer
Academic Publishers, 1988.

Llewelyn, John, "Levinas, Derrida and Others 'Vis-a-vis'." In Robert
Bernasconi, ed., _The Provocation of Levinas: Rethinking the Other_,
136-155. London: Routledge, 1988.

O'Connor, Noreen. "Being and the Good: Heidegger and Levinas,"
_Philosophical Studies_ (Ireland) 27 (1980): 212-220.

Peperzak, Adrian. "Levinas on Technology and Nature," _Man and World_ 25
(1992): 469-482.

Peperzak, Adrian. "Phenomenology--Ontology--Metaphyiscs: Levinas'
Perspective on Husserl and Heidegger," _Man and World_ 16 (1983):113-127.

Anthony F. Beavers, Ph.D. / Assistant Professor of Philosophy and Religion
The University of Evansville / Evansville, Indiana 47722 / (812)479-2682
Metaethics, Metaphysics, Existentialism, and the Judeo-Christian Tradition
Visit the Academy of Human Arts and Sciences
http://cedar.evansville.edu/~ahasweb/links.html