Re: A Question about "On the Essence of Truth" (fwd)

I would say that it is not the proposition to which the thing is
related, but Dasein. While the passage starts by talking about
propositions, these are pushed into the background as not fundamental. I
read this passage as similar to ones to in B&T, s. 44, where Heidegger
says that propositional truth has a relation of correspondence, but this
correspondence makes no sense unless we understand it as grounded in the
deeper level of truth, namely the uncovering of Dasein.

Martin Weatherston
East Stroudsburg University