Re: RE: absurd juvenilia

>i don't think that my comments on heidegger's thoughts on cunts
>and such were violent ....................

I think they were very violent. I was very angry when I read them. I almost
wanted to leave this list and run away. But where can I run? Violence
seems to be everywhere. In running away from your violence I encounter my
violence and that is even more frightening. I have decided to stay. On the
screen your violence becomes a voice as other voices. It loses its power.
It is in a sense castrated. At the same time it belongs here in this
discussion. It speaks of the wound of metaphysical sexism that we carry
today, as yesterday.

Marta Frascati