Re: Heidegger on Truth

I'm not familiar with the Tugendhat article referred to here,
"Heideggers Idee von [der?] Wahrheit"; can someone supply
a reference?

I do admire Tugendhat's book--I assume it's _Der Wahrheits-
begriff bei Husserl und Heidegger_ that we're talking about.
It was published in 1967, and thus it must be somewhat dated
in terms of its scholarship by now. Still, it does provide a very
clear statement of the similarities and differences between
Husserlian "self-givenness" and Heideggerian "disclosure."

I'm not aware of any translations of either of these studies.