RE: Heidegger in the Owl of Minerva

> I would be very interested in receiving a copy of your PIRK. Thank you
>in advance for doing such helpful work.
>
>Sharon Bassett

Sharon -

As one might expect, the PIRK is a rather large file, at last count, well
over two hundred pages. I can either e-mail or snail-mail; e-mail would have
to be one section at a time over several days; s-mail involves simply printing
the darn thing and leaving it up to US Postage. Which would you prefer?

Micheal.

-------------------------------------
Micheal vanPelt,PhD
Chair, Humanities Division
Philander Smith College
Little Rock AR 72202 USA
Off: 501-370-5339; Res: 501-666-7199
E-mail: us005330@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Author - The Philosopher's Internet Resource Kit
- everything you might want to know about philosophy
resources on the Internet.
Date: 05/19/95
Time: 10:09:29

This message was sent by Chameleon