Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: jefferson.village.virgina.edu.: host not found) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 21:01:41 -0700
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: kevinje@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: jefferson.village.virgina.edu.: host not found)

The original message was received at Wed, 19 Jul 1995 21:00:54 -0700
from kevinje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [137.82.27.42]

----- The following addresses had delivery problems -----
<heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (unrecoverable error)

550 <heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>... Host unknown (Name server: jefferson.village.virgina.edu.: host not found)