Gestell v world

Might I be allowed to begin a new thread?

I'm interested in using the distinction between Gestell and world to get
at somthing I'll call "lifeworld politics."

To the best of my knowledge, there is no comparison of the two terms in
Heidegger's work. I want to push the concept of world into some equivalency
with the fourfold and then present Gestell as a given presentation of the
fourfold.

Anybody see any problems with this move?

Oh. I'm not interested in linking any of this to Sein u. Zeit, which may
be a problem since this list seems glued to that source.

Cordially,
Steve Schneck