RE: PIRK

>Michael, Thank you very much the disk arrived---Im going to encourage my
>graduate students in critical theory to explore the remarkable resources
>you have put together---thank you very much
>Sharon Bassett

Thanks! Don't forget they can get their own copies thru the FTP site.
PIRK's been updated considerably over the last week - I had no idea
how many sites are out there: almost 500 hits on 'epistemology' alone!
'Though some were duplicates.
Well, y'all have a good time. Let me know if there's any way in which
I can be of help to you or your students.

Micheal.
-------------------------------------
Micheal vanPelt,PhD
Chair, Humanities Division
Philander Smith College
Little Rock AR 72202 USA
Off: 501-370-5339; Res: 501-666-7199
E-mail: us005330@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Philosopher's Internet Resource Kit.
Complete (pretty much) philosophy resources on the Internet -
not just a list of conferences, but WWW sites, FTP, Gopher, etc.
as well as how-to's on all of it.
Now available ftp from raz.mc.duke.edu/pub/PIRK.
07/28/95
Time: 10:09:29

This message was sent by Chameleon