Re: Ereignis; A good commentary found

> Krell: propriate
> Stambaugh: appropriative event
> Kisiel: properizing event
> Sheehan: empropriation
>
> Guess you've "arrived" as a Heidegger scholar when you invent
> a word for Ereignis.
> Note that Heidegger uses Ereignis to mean various things at
> different times. E.g., the Ereignis of 1919 is different from
> the Ereignis discussed towards the end in Time & Being.

Speaking of Stambaugh, does anyone know when her retranslation of B&T is
coming out? I hear it's this September.

Also, when are these nifty translations of the GA volumes due? You know,
the ones cited in all the latest literature as "forthcoming" or "1995" or
even "1994"? How do I get my hands on these translations? :-)