Re: Welcome to heidegger

Robert,

I would agree with Peter's assessment. Usually the list is substantially
more active than it has been over the past few weeks.

Several of us are reading Heidegger's "Letter on Humanism." I am planning
on resuming my commentary soon; I have been side-tracked by grading,
etc., as we come to the end of the semester. I suspect that many of us
are in this boat right now. This might explain the lag.

Thanks,
Tony

Anthony F. Beavers, Ph.D. / Assistant Professor of Philosophy and Religion
The University of Evansville / Evansville, Indiana 47722 / (812)479-2682
Metaethics, Metaphysics, Phenomenology and Existentialism
Philosophy and the Judeo-Christian Tradition