Re: Welcome to heidegger

On Fri, 5 May 1995, Tom Blancato wrote:

> Did I mention Being and Time? Yes, I did. But it bears repeating: Being and
> Time

Yeah, you're not getting any argument from me. I sent my post before
yours appeared. You're quite right-- _Being and Time_ is an absolute
masterpiece. Of course, _BT_ is *early* Heidegger, not later...

-David Schenk.

P.S.-- Since at least some of the other people doing the Letter on
Humanism readings (which, I might add, is quite excellent so far) seem to
be heavily steeped in Heidegger's later philosophy, perhaps they might
have some suggestions for Shawver. When it comes to the later stuff, I
really am out of my element.