Re: Caring-for, and Dasein

Point 1: "Being-in-the-world ....does not say very much about
Dasein?????excuse me, not only does it defeat Kantian subjectivism
but it offers one of the only discourses directly attacking
epistemology and offering a holistic definition of human being. It
is true, it doesn't say very much...it says everything.

Point 2: Question: Can Dasein be the Being of all living beings...etc?
I suggest that you read either Division 1 of Being and Time or
Introduction to Metaphysics...you seem to be confusing Being with
Dasein as if they are the same thing; this is a criticial misreading
but a common error