Re: Being and Dasein - two types of representation

Hello,

I found your ontological and gnoseological objects based on the has/is
differentiation, and their respective space-like and time-like
characters, to well-express something fundamental to the ancient "logic
of being," namely in answer to "pos he psuhe ta onta," as Aristotle put
it.

But what I wonder about, given that it so well-expresses the "logic of
being," is whether, as Heidegger would say, the truth has already gone
out of it. Does not the equation of dasein with the gnoseological
amount to remaining with the being of beings, ie with representation?

And as to the speculation as to the link of care (dasein) with the
Stoic providence, such a link can only be forged in the light and heat
of the "fiery" logos, when, as Heidegger would say, the truth has not
gone out of it.

So I wonder in what sense you would say that your category-theoretic
approach and its "genders" remain true to Being but not only to the
being of beings.

A. Peter Durigon