Re: Caring-for, and Dasein

On 25 Oct 1995, Eccy de Jonge wrote:

> Oh what daring naivete, lets preach ethics and go out and rape women,
> since that seems to be OK justifiable behaviour for the likes of Jan
> and NIk, who cares if noone practices what they preach, or if
> everyone is a hypocrite. AS long as our WRITING is P.C lets go fuck
> small kiddies, right NIk??

There is no call for this sort of ad hominum idiocy, de Jonge. You
undermine any credibility your position might have, as well as profiling
yourself as an ignorant, ill-bred clown when you swing this kind of
rhetoric about. To unsubscribe to this list, send an email message to
majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the command Unsubscribe
Heidegger in the body of the message.