Hello

Doug,

I would really like to discuss this further (If you are willing to put up
with my possible misunderstanding of math and my definitely different
agenda). I will be popping by the http site to see what is there and try to
do some reading. I think that would be wise. It might also take a while
because I am currently doing a lot of my own (mostly in Phil o Law but also
Heidegger, Boiethics and some Plato - the Plato and Heidegger are for my own
personal enjoyment and arguing with friends who are doing work on them).

Your ideas sound extremely interesting. Have you looked into Whitehead at
all. I always thought that Whitehead, while still embrasing what Heidegger
called metaphysics (and frowned on), got easilly as far as Heidegger did in
explaining the nature of reality. He is also a badly understudied and
greatly misunderstood philosopher (probably because he was first and
foremost a math/phys guy).

Anyway, hope to hear from you.

N N I K K William NIcKolas Lenco
NN N I K K 67A Charlotte Street
N N N I K K Fredericton
N N N I KKK New Brunswick
N N N I K K E3B 1L1
N N N I K K (506) 454-1113
N NN I K K c6v9@xxxxxx

"We think in generalities, but we live in detail."
-A.N.Whitehead