Re: Caring-for, and Dasein

Homesickness
I think there's a lot of evidence that Heidegger had an extreme=20
love-for -the-home, see: "Der Feldweg - Warum bleiben wir in der=20
Provinz? -=20
Das Ding - Bauen Wohnen Denken - H=F6lderlin. . . - Hebel der Hausfreund =
-=20
Gelassenheit=20

Party-membership
The fact that H. was a member of the party doesn't say much to me.=20
Maybe he was forced by his wife (social convenience).=20
I don't believe he knew about the "Endl=F6sung" (as most germans a.o.).
{I myself am a member of a political party and I 'know/suspect'=20
corruption and connections with the mafia.}
H.'s political speeches at that time (Volk + F=FChrer) are -in my opinion=
-=20
strongly influenced by the 'Tao Te Ching' and Plato.

The "Silence"
I don't agree that he was or has been silent. (don't forget that he was=20
neither a journalist nor a historian)=20
For instance in "Die Technik und die Kehre" he exposes the mechanisms=20
of the "End-l=F6sung" and gives us a hint in which direction we might=20
escape.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
schluss
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Dasein is "Mitsein"
Dasein is dwelling in the "Geviert"
Dasein is being "Unterwegs zur Sprache"

We (+ other life-forms) don't have the Dasein. =20
We (+ other life-forms) are the Dasein.

jan