Re: caring-for, and Dasein

William Lenco wrote:

>"Not that I would ever support what the Nazi party did (or does). This still seems like somewhat of a strong comment. I do not know my history very well but there must have been other aspects of the Nazi party besides the negative"

No, William, there is a difference between a party and the
individuals, you are right, but the party has no positive aspects. If
you don't negate this kind of thought in your mind, then you will
destroy liberty. The Nazi party was the real negation of human
understanding. Don't affirmate this point.
Please!!

Christian Lotz
chrlotz@xxxxxxx

Christian Lotz