Re: care-for, and dasein

Second Try

Thank you William,
your message was very interesting. I now understand the english-"am"
better. I don't understand, what you mean with: the "how" "is much
more flowing (organic, motion, be-coming)". The flowing, in my
opinion, is the execution (i mean with this word the mental act
(Vollzug), wich is the konstitution of intentionality. Do you mean
this with "flowing"??
In my opinion, there is no "care2". The late Heidegger don't write
about care, but in my view he use another ( in Heideggers opinion
postmetaphysical) term: "Seinlassen". This is (for the late Heidegger)
the possibility to destroy will/volution. He means with "Seinlassen"
the mental act to let things as things. The metaphysical tradition -
in Heideggers opinion - control the things with the subject-object
difference, the metaphysic don't let the object as a object.

Christian Lotz
chrlotz@xxxxxxx