Kantbook Translation

I am in the midst of revising my translation of KANT UND DAS PROBLEM DER
METAPHYSIK (Indiana Univ. Press, 1990). The new edition will be expanded to
include the additions found in vol. 3 of the Gesamtausgabe (primarily
expanded appendicies and Heidegger's marginalia). I could use help in two
areas:

1. Anyone who has used or studied the translation and found any mistakes,
please let me know. I should have an opportunity to make substantive
corrections.

2. Anyone knowing of changes made in the Gesamtausgabe edition compared to the
4th edition (Klostermann, 1973) other than those mentioned by von Hermann in
his "Nachwort" (mostly cited on p. 313), please let me know. I have found a
couple of trivial things in the early pages, but could use some extra eyes.

Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions.

Rick <Using OS/2 WARP and Golden ComPass 2.20>