Kantbook Translation

Martin,

Thanks for your complement and your comments about "Wirklich" and
"wirklichkeit". On the surface, I agree with you completely, so the two
instances you pointed out must have slipped by. I am still scratching my head
as to how it happened. I might have made such a substitution for stylistic
reasons (does not seem to be necessary here), but with such an important term
I would almost certainly have put the German word in brackets if I did.
Please let me know if you spot any others like that.

Rick <Using OS/2 WARP and Golden ComPass 2.20>