Re: Heidegger & Marx

Dear

[ ] sir [ ] clueless one [x] twit [ ] professional student
[ ] madam [ ] dweeb [ ] twerp [ ] comrade
[ ] Elvis [ ] (cyber)punk [ ] boor [ ] Obergruppenfuehrer
[ ] peasant [ ] Geek [ ] grad student [ ] train spotting anorak

You are being greatly flamed because:

[ ] you continued a boring useless stupid thread
[ ] you repeatedly posted to the same thread that you just posted to
[ ] you repeatedly posted incoherent, flaky, and mindless posts
[ ] you frightened the horses
[ ] you advocated Net censorship
[ ] you SCREAMED! (used all caps)
[ ] you posted some sort of junk that doesn't belong in this group
[ ] you got your Gesamtausgabe volume references wrong
[ ] you posted your UNSUB message to the list instead of the LISTSERV
[ ] you threatened to deconstruct a list member
[ ] you made (a) bigoted statement(s)
[ ] you repeatedly assumed unwarranted moral or intellectual superiority
[ ] you are under the misapprehension that this group is your preserve
[ ] you repeatedly showed lack of humor
[ ] you are totally ontic
[ ] you are apparently under compulsion to post to every thread
[x] you are posting an anonymous attack
[ ] you foolishly attached a file to the entire list!!!
[x] you used sarcasm without inflection
[ ] you are lost in metaphysics
[ ] you used PoMo obfuscation
[ ] your command of German/Greek/Latin is unworthy
[ ] you started the 'was he a Nazi?' thread again
[ ] you are a logico-positivist with no grasp of ontology

Thank you for the time you have taken to read this. Feel free to
reuse this post.

Thank you,
Pete
paf@xxxxxxxxxx http://www.webcom.com/~paf/pete.html