[eebill] Re: NIEPA Seminar on Education in Cities

Dear Nalini,

By 'round-table' I did not mean 'open' session, but a
dedicated session for a solution-seeking case that
might have been of interest to the researchers for
purpose of revisiting their assumptions and to my
clients for their solution-seeking, now even
solution-saving, purpose. I understand from your mail
that this is not feasible and that, I am afraid, is
perceived by my clients' as confirmation of their
position, which makes my participation unethical. For
my own education about education research, i would
appreciate information about the proceedings /
recommendations.

Best regards, Gita

--- "Dr. Nalini Juneja" <[email protected]>