FW: Invittion to Housing Rights events at the WSF

From: ratoola kundu <ratsy123_1999@y...>
To: murush@v...
CC: purplepapaya36@h...
Subject: Invittion to Housing Rights events at the WSF
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 04:18:19 -0800 (PST)

Dear Friends,

the Human Rights Law Network invites you to a series of events on the housing rights of the urban poor.

our events will be held in A9 of the Nesco grounds at the WSF .
the timings for the events on the 18th and 19th is 9 to 12 in the morning.
the rally will be held on the 20th evening from 5 pm to 7 pm in the evening.

We look forward to your presence and your partcipation in the event.

Ratoola