[mpisgmedia] Re: Information regarding 2010 games

--- vijay krishna <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dear Sir/ Ma?am,
>
> Do you have any special plans regarding Delhi?s
> cityscape keeping in view the 2010 Commonwealth
> games.
>
> Kindly reply as soon as possible.
>
> Thanking You
>
> Vijay Krishna
> Reporter
> SAHARA TIME
> (9891308444, 9811090664)

yes, son. As soon as DDA / MoUD bring out mandatory
Public Notice for modifying land use from riverbed to
Games Village I plan to suggest they shift it, with
Metro IT Park, etc, to Bawana (as Art.14 imperative of
treating all riverbed encroachments and river
polluting uses at par) or beyond (as imperative of NCR
development, also desired by our hon'ble CM). Metro,
hi-cap buses, flyovers, etc, for transit of gamers
from airport in southern fringe to Bawana beyonds in
northern fringe will also help slum relocatees
currently dying because medicare is too far and
industries unwilling to shift to wilderness.