Re: [mpisgmedia] STOP SENDING ME MAIL - Apologies, and stopping

Sorry, Nandini. I had (i thought) some delhi media
persons' cards and emls given to me over a while that
i put on this mail-list, also while migrating it from
yahoo. My mistake. Extremely sorry. Am removing your
id after this mail.

Anyone else i have accidentally put here, please mail
me at mpisgplanner@xxxxxxxxx (those force-subscribed
need not try!)

Gita Dewan Verma | MPISG Planner