Re: [mpisgmedia] meeting on css

pl write to Hotilal ji at Rangpuri Pahari, nr Vasant
Kunj, ND-37. also to Ajit Singh ji at Masudpur
Village, Vasant Kunj, ND-70. re govt schools, you
could encl in their letters invitations for rangpuri
pahari and masudpur PS and ask them to invite whoever
they think best and also write to Shiv Narayan ji
(retired head master, highly regarded) at PO
Mahipalpur ND-37. The ads seem to work but if you find
them odd you can send to my ad. Since school and Lal
Khet demolitions on 27/29th things have fallen apart
here, so sunday meetings aren't happening, but we do
stay in touch. hope you find some schools.