[mpisgmedia] Dharavi

Hi All,

I am doing a write up on Dharavi for Down To Earth magazine. Need to
understand the rehabilitation model of Dharavi which is being touted as
'ideal'. As far as I understand, this model is a sham with lots of legal
loopholes and master plan violations. I am travelling to Mumbai in the
first week of Sept for the same. Can you pl feed me with info, research
papers, books, etc etc? If you could tell me their titles, I will look for
them and read up. Apart from that any important contacts in Mumbai
whom I should meet up. I do not want to land up with 'wrong' experts.
So any word of caution.

Gita, I know I am bugging you again, but can I come and meet you
sometime if you are free?

Regards,
nidhi

Correspondent
Down To Earth
41, Tughlakabad Institutional Area
New Delhi 110001
India
Tel: +91 11 29955124, 29956394, 29956401, 29956399
Fax: +91 11 29955879
www.downtoearth.org.in
www.cseindia.org

Folow-ups