Re: [mpisgmedia] Akshardham EIA

Thanks Nidhi,

Can I get a copy of the report? should i personally collect it or can u
courier?? We are doing a 2 page report in the current issue of down to
earth.

nidhi

On 25 Aug 2004 at 20:21, Nidhi Sharma wrote:

hi

i have this study done by NEERI. got hold of it from some DDA sources
while doing a report on akshardham... its not very huge.. just a coupla
pages. really nothing exciting except that they have gone out of their
way to prove its good to have "recreational" (mind that word) activities
of religious nature on the banks. this report has been quoted in bits
DDA's riverbed redevelopment plan.

but now DDA has submitted to SC that it is "considering" shifting out of
commonwealth games village. has given 5 places -- one in south delhi,
karkardooma and one near rohini.

nidhi@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
called up sukumar devotta, director of NEERI today who
acknowledged that some study
has been conducted by his institute, but he did not remember
who did it when!!!! he
says he can let us know by tomo.. will keep you all posted

Do you Yahoo!?

Correspondent
Down To Earth
41, Tughlakabad Institutional Area
New Delhi 110001
India
Tel: +91 11 29955124, 29956394, 29956401, 29956399
Fax: +91 11 29955879
www.downtoearth.org.in
www.cseindia.org