[mpisgmedia] Re: [in-enaction] scan: Gotham: Where Blade Runner meets Las Vegas

> Shanghai is slowly sinking. It is, you might be forgiven for thinking,
> karma. For the past 15 years it has been rising faster and higher than
> any city in the history of the world. But the city's greedy
> appropriation of the air is proving too much for the ground beneath to
> bear.

> http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/features/story/0,11710,1346214,00.html

wow!

i hope all renewal-and-redevelopment-experts who been raising hi-brows
skywards at ihc, etc, and saying shanghai-model while we been pleading
land-please-as-per-law noticed this!

btw, re sinkings, there is chalk beneath ihc, etc, no?