RE: [mpisgmedia] AKAA at Humayun's Tomb?

HT also had a report. I would have liked to go but have prior engagements for part of both Saturday and Sunday evenings, and also no invitation. A party for professionals inclined to celebrate the AKAA is proposed on Saturday evening at my place (by my kids, since a project of mine got the AKAA in the last cycle). Would any one be interested in joining / arranging it? Gita (especially if you are otherwise going to inflict angry mails on us, not for food arrangements though)?

Neehar Raina

From: Gita Dewan Verma <[email protected]>
To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: [mpisgmedia] AKAA at Humayun's Tomb?
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 07:33:59 -0800 (PST)

http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=107600
(says "This weekend will see the environs at Humayun's
Tomb come alive with an evening of history and
architectural excellence. The tomb has been chosen as
the venue for the prestigious Aga Khan Award for
Architecture, 2004...)

Anyone knows more? I cant find anything on AKAA home
page http://www.akdn.org/agency/aktc_akaa.html