[mpisgmedia] Re: [in-enaction] scandal: GA-GA Khan (goes to party, gives award, breaks law)

I have a letter dated December 16, 2004 from PS to Prime Minister. It
says: "Dear Ms. Verma, I write to acknowledge receipt of your letter of
November 25, inviting the Prime Minister to a function at the residence of
Mr. Neehar Raina. I regret that due to prior commitments, the Prime
Minister was unable to attend the function. The Prime Minister conveys his
best wishes to Mr. Raina for his future creative endeavours. With regards.
Yours sincerely...".

So.

I have added the text as post-script, with link to my letter of 25.11.04,
in the chronicle at: