[mpisgmedia] MPISG streamlining: request

Master Plan Implementation Support Group is just a
synergy platform on which citizens have been engaging
since 2000. With Public Notice for the Master Plan
2021 imminent and some recent developments throwing up
options for broad-based synergy, we feel the need to
formalise / streamline our functioning. In particular
we need more conveners from different areas / types of
areas, issues, inputs, etc, who can help us be
organized over the next few months. If any one can
volunteer for / help with this we will be grateful.

Please mail to [email protected] and also please
let us know if you could attend an MPISG meeting on
02/01/2005.

thanks and regards,
MPISG Planner