[mpisgmedia] Re: [in-enaction]: stuff hawkers in mall: aye! also buffaloes, TVB...

Architexturez wrote (full text at end, for cc mpisgmedia list):

> | china. get hawkers off the street, and stuff'em in the mall
> | now ain't that a pretty solution?

and

> AN IRATE bunch of villagers recently marched on the legislature of
> India's eastern state of Orissa, bearing reptiles. Earlier they had
> threatened to release 5,000 snakes into the halls of the state
> assembly-cobras, mostly-if their demands were not met...
> http://www.economist.com/World/asia/displayStory.cfm?story_id=3525399
>
> | will our own snake-charmers take heed? just saw that other mail
> | about some montek singh kishwar book from OUP!

wow! what-a-thought! did anyone charm snakes into iic hall-well on 20th?
or did the organisers fill it with their The People to leave no room for
disruption?

related thunks:

malls could also take in buffaloes (in delhi, bovines are entitled to
space that farmhouses are misusing for illegal parties, which our
municipal commissioner has - after donating cows to NGO/trust and
auctioning buffaloes in neighbouring states - recommended that DMP2021
legalize so MCD can milk misuse)

malls could also take in TVB school of Habitat Studies (which runs from
builder property - originally primary school for obvious reasons ? in
farmhouse zone and has been running down DMP in run-up to DMP2021 but
seems to have been used-n-thrown on the way to this illegal-party)

i suggest mall-hospitality on priority for TVB since (a) all can then
respectably push the mall-for-all paradigm and (b) hawkers and buffaloes
have better survival skills and might also, besides builder, stake claim
to TVB space - buffaloes are entitled to it and hawkers might take off
from montek singh kishwar book-launch ? see:
http://mail.architexturez.net/pipermail/proudpora/2004-February/000015.html
(YEN in that conversation was from one of the outfits that sponsored the
launch and APA was Director-TVB, and Me knows also others who consider,
after due consideration, TVB space-grabber serving space-grabbing
interests, also in context of having sued mall-not-for-all and
illegal-party-in-farmhouse-zone paradigms).