Re: [mpisgmedia] DMP-2021 Public Notice?

i purchased today (21/03/05) the Draft Master Plan for
Delhi 2021!!!
published by Narendar Kumar Jain for J.M.Jaina & Bros;
available at Ekta Book Company in High Court. It has
asterix mark note at bottom of contents page saying
'As per information released by Delhi Development
Authority' and is straight from the website. i spent
250/- to add to my collection of the never-befores in
the history of planning in India that this DMP
revision continues to throw up!

http://www1.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1056294.cms

http://www.hindu.com/2005/03/19/stories/2005031908830400.htm