[mpisgmedia] OOPs. !! Correction of wrong blog. This is the right Blog.

This e-mail has the correct blog address, disregard
the previous e-mail please.

I have opened a blog for MPD2021 comments at:-
"http://mpd2021.blogspot.com/";

It will be a wiki type blog.

Every one interested please go there and register, OR
else e-mail me yr name and e-mail address so that I
can send you the password.

My First Chapter will be the "Mixed Land Use" section/

Sarbajit Roy
"http://sarbajit-roy.blogspot.com";