Re: [mpisgmedia] translated text ... mr kapil sibal and DMP2021

mr kapil sibal is
- senior lawyer... and DMP is a statutory document
- MP... represented by colleagues in DMP2021 making
- S&T minister... boss of DST Delhi seismicity zoning
- MPLADS funding WC projects... with hudco, etc
- red-fort case lawyer... got SC expert committee made
an NGO is explaining DMP2021 to him, for walled city!
maybe he will prescribe NGOgraphy for sick walled
city!
and make quackery and mumbo-jumbo S&T policy as well!

i guess the NGO is same that did that thing they do
also with Mr Sandeep Dikshit, MP, on 13/04/05 (same
day as court issued notice in the matter of the
illegal IT park whose inauguration by his mother Mr
Dikshit graced on 02/04/05).

mr sibal, btw, lost in the pushta affair the
nearly-impossible-to-lose case (especially for the
lawyer simultaneously challenging mr jagmohan's red
fort scheme in SC) against resettlement being
sub-standard and he was rearing to represent Ms
Dikshit's government in the industries affair.

looks like DMP2021 public notice is gonna be spammed!

--- poonam prakash
<pprakash.spafaculty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Translated text of Sandhya Times news on
> What is master Plan, will some 'master' announce
>
> 2020 master plan is not explained but objections
> have been asked. when contents are not known what
> will be the objections on?If today we could not give
> objections and then the Plan will become Law what
> can we do?
>
> To delibrate on all this, Central Minister and
> Chandni Chowk M.P. Kapil Sibbal called a meeting of
> representatives of 400 Trader organisations. In this
> meeting Chandni Chowk councillor and Chairman of
> APDA committee of the MCD, Brij Mohan Sharma said
> that we will discuss everything said about old Delhi
> in the Plan. Peoples' suggestions will be taken to
> every connected level.
>
> According to Sharma, an NGO made a presentation in
> this meeting and explained what is included in the
> Master Plan for the Old City. After this, there is
> lot of resentment amongst traders on certain
> aspects. all the traders have been asked to give
> their suggestions by 15 June. It will be tried that
> decisions are taken based on these suggestions.
> There was also an agreement that before 7 July, in
> whole of Delhi representatives of organisations
> should be explained about various aspects of the
> Plan.

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html