Re: [mpisgmedia] Dharna against Manushi-MCD evicted / who wants to protest DMP2021?

Dear Gita Ji,
Thanks very much for sharing information with me. I am, however, recouping from a horrible attack of pneumonia.
Even otherwise, I have been unable tojoin you in your wide concerns for the rsidents' welfare, and your trenchant, but useful, exposure of the misdeeds of our official urban planners.
Surendra Mohan