Re: [mpisgmedia] Dharna against Manushi-MCD evicted / who wants to protest DMP2021?

dear surendra mohan ji
sorry to hear you are unwell. and thankyou for the ml.

I carry no brief for *official planners* but I am
inclined to think their misdeeds are of omission.
misdeeds of commission are of the *unofficial
planners* that hijacked planning. draft dmp2021
reveals both quite thoroughly. atrophy spawned by
anomie, both at large!

get-well and best regards,
gita