Re: [mpisgmedia] Sunday Book Bazaar: NGO dharna against MCD

Everyone (especially gita),

re; My prev email on this subject.

Just wish to clarify that :-

1) I have no objection to demarcated Hawking Spaces by
Master Plan processes for non-polluting and non
nuisance activities.

2) the "Structure Plan" (ho ho) must have adequate
provisions for Hawkers alongside public streets.

3) "Pavements"and "sidewalks" may be classifiable as
"easements", and hence not covered under 431 IPC.

Sarbajit