[mpisgmedia] PM's 'good-governance' cert to Brit rule

Prabhat Patnaik's 'Manmohan singh and Colonialism'
http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/marxistindia/message/682

ToI reported on this today. I have been fuming about
what PM said and this comes as some relief because it
more or less calls the PM's remarks amoral. However,
despite not being poltickly-scholarly I dare say I am
distressed by the implicit rule-of-law cert to
(neo-liberal) good-governance (I posit contemporary
good-governance is rooted in anomie, notably all-round
denial of equity-promoting development law, which
makes us all to blame for the consequent legislating
of inequality that is underway).

PM's address at Oxford Univ
http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/nic/0046/pmspeech.htm

(recall also his address at Aga Khan's illegal party)

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs