Re: [mpisgmedia] Need Info: MPD2021 and DDA proactiveness

mpisg take on pvtzn vis-a-vis dmp2021 public notice:
http://plan.architexturez.net/site/mpisg/p/050720

already happening is a dmrc tender. have had to file
IA, as no one got back on polite request to withdraw:
http://plan.architexturez.net/site/mpisg/riverbed/050718

way i see it, we have on hand biggest and most illegal
and idiotic disinvestment ever, public land acquired
over half-century. egged on by announcements since
1999 (start of DMP revision), latest approval being
yet another pep-up (necessary since average pvt sector
has a lot to lose in the fuzzy fly-by-night model).

re games village, my suggestion (made in ambit of
s.11A and reiterated wrt s.11A violations) is to
locate it with lots of other world-class stuff on
safdarjang district park and let DMRC do it all in
lieu of diffuse metro property development.

re AAI and land, unfortunately AAI workers union seems
to have gone bust. they live in areas around and had
started last year a decent holding operation based on
DMP and DDA Act(after an AAI eviction notice).

re NCR Plan, the question has not been seriously
debated but i would argue NCR Plan does not have
precedence over DMP. my view is that hierarchy of
plans is simultane and all levels have to dove-tail;
NCR Plan should not have been notified before
consideration of DMP2021 Public Notice responses.

--- sarbajit roy <sroy1947@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> need info:
>
> Has mpd2021 been passed? I ask coz DDA is procative
> all of sudden w.r.t Private Participation. Everybody
> knows that land sharks have bought up huge tracts of
> agricultural land in South West Delhi, u know like a
> Sahara City etc. DDA I suppose is just waiting to
> announce that C'Wealth games will take place here
> and
> with the airport renovation taking assuming
> importance
> through these well timed media leaks / Metro to
> Gurgaon etc. South West Delhi is the place for
> "action" in next 2 years. Wots the point of spending
> all this public money on airport renovation when its
> going to be transferred to private players next year
> when AAI will be sold off?
>
> NCR Regional Plan shud be out in a month, at least
> thats what a very nice lady (planner type) at NCRB
> tells me recently.
>
> Just want yr thoughts.
>
> SarbaJit

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs