Re: [mpisgmedia] High Court Stay on tender for licensing 15 Ha of riverbed... order on web

text of order of 27/07/05, available on
http://www.courtnic.nic.in/
while dmrc website has letter of 01/08/05 extending
bid-opening to 15/08/05 but not mentioning stay and
also further bid-invitation for IT Park and none of
the respondents have bothered to file replies; poonam
posted to the list and some prospective bidders mailed
to me letters they have written; links to petition and
applications are in the post of 27/07/05 included
after the text of the order (CM 9019/2005 mentioned in
that was for exemption from filing certified copy of
order of 03/03/03 for removal of all unauthorised
structures on the riverbed and banks)

-------

IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI

W.P.(C) 6500/2005

GITA DEWAN VERMA ..... Petitioner
Through Mr. S.Muralidhar with Mr.K.P.Gopalkrishnan,
Advocate.

versus

DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION and ..... Respondent
Through Mr. Shiv Kumar, Advocate for respondent
No.1/DMRC.
Mr. Virender Sood, Advocate for respondent No.3.
Mr. Sunil Bagai, Advocate for respondent No.2.
Mr. Anil Sapra, Advocate for respondent No.4.

CORAM:
HON'BLE MR. JUSTICE MUKUL MUDGAL

O R D E R
27.07.2005
CM 9019/2005 in W.P.(C) 6500/2005
Allowed subject to all just exceptions.

CM 9018/2005 in W.P.(C) 6500/2005
List on 29th August, 2005.
In the meanwhile, the respondent may process the
tenders received pursuant to the advertisement dated
15.7.2005 but shall not finalize the same till the
next date of hearing before this Court.
Dasti.

W.P.(C) 6500/2005
List on 29th August, 2005, the date already fixed.