Re: [mpisgmedia] News: Recreational facility at Shastri Park planned

--- poonam prakash

http://www.hindu.com/2005/08/16/stories/2005081609660400.htm
> Recreational facility at Shastri Park planned
> Gaurav Vivek Bhatnagar
> Delhi Metro floats tender for amusement park and

----

free press freely flummoxing free-market! wow!

scheme floated 2002. tender floated 15 july. but when
15-yrs is temporary 3 yr or 30-day ole news is new
enuff. in a couple of weeks or months someone will
report news of stay of 27 july. meanwhile, it has
served its purpose. 5 back-to-back bamboozled addenda
mar dmrc website (bid opening dates moving from 01 to
05 to 15 to 16 to 22 aug). and replies have come in :)

btw, the Indian Building Congress has NOT given its
annual excellence young architect award to 70+
padamshri shri shridharan for IT Park (a nightmare i
was having since start of that time of the year: they
gave it to Prof Ribiero amidst DMP ridge and river
violating projects of Ms Diskshit last year in June).
now I am down with bad case of intermittent-chuckling
ever since I saw the one about 61-yr old director
collapsing just before he was to honour the 70+ for
nation-building or something, see
http://www.hindu.com/2005/08/14/stories/2005081411590400.htm
ofc i am delighted with IIT honour for metro; too much
hi-capacity bus support has been coming out of the
volvo-funded centre in it and this is one way of
demonstrating neutrality of academia. pity we cant
tell metro apart from one man, and dont wonder why.